Monday, December 15, 2008

Ashamed,,,,,

in response to kuan yew's blog Times when I am ashamed to be a chinese. -不管别人瓦上霜

This is my comment

I agree!! Sometimes chinese people just don't give a shit about what happen around them.
They think that to care about their surrounding is a stupid thing to do.What happen is, when they are in trouble and nobody help them, they start making so much noise!! Complain to DAP,complain to MCA, complain here complain there, government not good la, dis la, dat la...sometimes quite insensitive to other people's feeling.
I've got 2 excellent examples here:1) In front of my house, last few months, a 50++ year old woman have her necklace snatched and this cause her to fell off her motorcycle. My neighbours saw it happen because they tengah menyibuk. But they did not help the poor lady at all! They straight away cut short their menyibuk session and go into their home and shut the door,because the victim is a malay lady!
2) when jo ee visited melaka, i was waiting for him at a famosa when a road bully(CHINESE) is bullying a female driver(ALSO CHINESE). I intervened and the bully threatened to hentam me as wel. A whole lot of CHINESE kepoh chees are looking but they couldn't be bothered. At last, before i start wrestling with that fat guy, a MALAY lady shouted and called the police and the bully fled!And the worse part is the female driver just go off, without even a word of thanks!
Tun Dr Mahathir said, Melayu mudah lupai say,

I said, Cina takkan lupa, kerana cina tak pernah ingat :(
Wake up people...

4 comments:

~YM~ said...

haha, well said and done...
but there's also one thing to point out about the backdoor in HUKM, where quite a number of outsiders (schoolboys, indonesian workers, etc) passing by there. I'm actually quite disturbed by the fact that the security is so laxed, anyone can "backdoor".

One fine day something is gonna happen and dun blame any1 for problems like STD's (Snatch Theft Disturbances) :P

Raoul said...

Cina takkan lupa because they tak pernah ingat to start with...

WOW!

Nice one!

Raoul said...

Oh! And dekan so brave go quarrel with Ah Meng Rempit somemore!

My salutations!

-I know your hand grip is 130 while normal ppl is 30! -

p.s.- haha you said you commented in my blog... rupanya you commented in your own blog! patutlah X nampak!

kekeke

FaDhLi said...

pandaila kamu buat ayat.
hehe.
mantap!