Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Being a Human ain't easy~~

so let us spend a moment to reflect on our Human side.
1) Being compassionate and selfless leads you nowhere
2) Being hard-hearted leads you to your enemies
3) being cold hearted makes you soulless

I had always believed that happiness is when you are surrounded by my family. Because i assume my friends to be part of the family, I subconciously deceived myself that i am happy.

However, I learnt that friends can never be part of your family. You will never know when your friends are going to hurt you. And they will hurt you real bad, especially if you think they are the family you built yourself.

A friend of mine, whom i used to treat as a member of my family, even told me, "We will never be like brothers". So when we treat someone nicely they may not treat you the same. They may even be wary of you as if you have something up your sleeves.

Therefore, a new policy this year is, I will be happy as long as my true family members are with me. Friends, are just your colleagues, the people you see everyday. If we are too good, it will be unfair for our family members and our good friends~

My family members, thank you for being there for me all this while.
To my 3 best friends: Desmond, Frankie and Guan Rhung, Thanx for the support!
To my other friends : sorry if i offend you, but friends are friends! So lets remain that way :)

4 comments:

~YM~ said...

Cheers for all the friends in the world!! :P

Perhaps, it is what they call maintaining a professional distance. Too close nanti jadi gay.. keke...

Raoul said...

In every crisis there is a choice.

Once hurt twice shy...
We built the walls around ourselves
and look inward to see what went wrong where.

Why was I betrayed?
Why did he do that to me?
What have I done wrong?

Coming to the conclusion that
we should no longer be compassionate and selfness and nice in order to prevent ourself to be hurt.

But spare a moment...
are you punishing yourself for a wrong someone did?

because of what he did you changed yourself to a lesser person?
Is he worth your change???

When you are nice and friendly...
You do it out of your heart..
Not wishing anything in return...
is that correct?

So there's no such thing as it getting you nowhere... You never wanted to go anywhere! You just wanted to be oasis where people enjoy coming round... and that is what I believe you to be.

And people who receive our help and friendship will cherish what you gave... Like I do.

there will always be freeloaders and parasites but we shouldn't give up on our principles and have a change in policy just for those ppl! It's not worth it.

Being wary is the knee-jerk reaction... probably the sane and right thing to do..
but remember to tell yourself to tear the walls down when they have served no purpose except changed you into a moody, isolated hermit.

Take that from a guy who was betrayed by a girl and wanted to trust no more people.

If my walls didn't come down... I would not have met Ru hui.

Peace and may your good actions beget good karma always

Your friend and brother.. if you so allow :-)

~YM~ said...

Amitabha, Amen... :P

I have no Buddhism behind my back,
And no Jesus to support my act,

Help when you want to,
Stop when u need to.

Only if you know what you are doing that you would be happy. As long as we don't overdo our help, it's not really a problem.

But all I guess, is that you just need a place to rant. And here is where you can pour it out, and "reset" the body function. After all, Dekan is still Dekan = KENG!!!

Jeffrey said...

My random rantings can attract so many comments a....ahhahah siap berpantun pantun lagi~~

hahaha next time i write more see what comment i get :D