Saturday, May 2, 2009

What I did in 2 month

What I did during the longest 2 month of my life

1) Did an elective posting at an orphanage, playing Ultraman
2)Attempt to write a book on PE for miscellaneous conditions in short cases, somehow discouraged today after looking at UM's very own Orthopaedics PE book, which is about the same structure as mine but written by a person with the prefix "DR" :( maybe i'll publish a better one when i get the prefix, hopefully in 2 or 3 years time.
3)Learn cooking and finally succeed in stirring up my favourite "pai ku wang", where the only mistake i made in the ingredients is using the wrong brand of tomato sauce.
4) Complete my "housewiving" posting at my house. I didn't do much, but its tiring,mind you.
5) Attempt to catch up with my friends, some whom i have not met for almost a year. learn some unpleasant surprise regarding some of my classmates backstabbing ways :-(
6)Help in supervising my ex-alma mater's Wesak day float, which I think is the most beautiful i have seen over many years.
7)Travelling, from penang to ipoh to melaka to muar to JB and to singapore in search of food.(which we fail to find during our singapore trip)
8) Went to singapore again and finally managed to dig out the food treasures from the island.
9) Resolution : Be a better person, do not get pissed off so easily, be wise and strong in face of adversity. Reduce the amount of dirty jokes and polishing my skill of "delayed-effect" laser mouth.

2 comments:

~YM~ said...

haha..nevermind, writing book is a continuous effort. No one starts from perfection, and everyone have to start from somewhere. Take this as a practice before u write a better book in the future. :p

btw, what is the "delayed-effect laser mouth"? keke...

Jeffrey said...

"delayed-effect" laser mouth is the highest level of sarcasm where the one who's being lasered won't feel it on the spot, but felt the sharpness of the words once they are alone. wahahhaha next time let you try one XD