Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So sorry for the controversial post yesterday

That is just my reflection on the changes that i've made in life. SOmetimes we need to reflect on the root of the problem and rectify all mistakes. I am NOT saying that all my friends don't deserve good treatment from me. I am talking about myself, how overzealous passion and unwise behavior can lead to disaster. What the changes i've made throughout my life!

I don't mean to make anyone sad. Its probably the strong words that i use make some people feel uncomfortable.

To my friends, you are all my friends and any problem actually arises from myself, which is why i need to reflect and rectify for your hapiness and mine too.

To Kuan Yew and Magicarp, thank you for your concern! Dun worry, its not that i'm unhappy with you all, its just a KPI(Key performance index) for myself:)

2 comments:

~YM~ said...

eh eh..who's the magikarp? :P
Kam Yu Lou? :P

Jeffrey said...

erm...u noe i noe can dy la...hahaha