Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kicking off with Orthopaedics~

I half expect that i would be posted here even before YM tell me. What would it be like? Frankly I have no idea at all,so lets start everything all over again!

I've set my eyes on Paediatrics because I think its interesting. But seeing the reaction of some of my colleagues who knew that they are posted to Pediatrics make me doubt my opinion? Is it really that bad? What can be worst than O&G?

Therefore, now I will enjoy the last of my holidays. I will decide what's interesting and what's terrifying later this year :P

Muahaha............orthopaedics, here comes me~~

2 comments:

~YM~ said...

muahaha.. guess u'll like peds cos there is some int medicine essence in there..

they say peds is like O&G setting where u learn as much as medicine.
Mayb that's fun in a way, but ill let others to find out.

P.S: Peds fail rate is as cruel as O&G.

Jeffrey said...

Huhhhhh~~ hahaha.......like dat i prefer pedophile la...hahahaha