Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Of impatience and insolence

Today at the Melaka Central bus station i saw something......that makes me angry, and sad, and murderous at the same time.

This young man, around my age with his girlfriend busy walking leaving his mum tagging behind dragging their bag. Then he turn around, shouted "Ah ma, jou kuai dian la, mei ci dou jiang man!" very rudely. His gf i is a nice lady, she chided him for being so rude and waited to help the poor old lady with the baggage.

This attitude shock the hell out of me.... there are still people like this around. I feel like going to the man and beat the hell out of him~

I know its none of my business but i simply couldn't tolerate insolence especially to your own mother.

These people take for granted that their mother or father will be around all the time. Never think that one day when mother gone father gone how you will regret.

That makes me reflect, human beings only appreciate things when that thing is no longer with them. To put it in Baba lingo, " dah mati baru la buat meratap"

For example, most working people think that a Housewife have the most wonderful job in the world. Try becoming a Housewife for 1 month and see what you think. Is it enjoyable or not. Think, your mother out of love for you and the family, is doing all that less enjoyable job.

Young people......when your parents is around you ignore them. They wait for your phone call till couldn't wait they call you. You speak with them for 10 minutes at most. Tapi if speak with gf/bf can speak for 2 hours! See.....
But 1 day, people will pass away...... You wait and wait for their call, wont come one. You want to call, how you want to call?
Masa ini barulah buat sedih kan...kesian...........aiz...human

Talk about this today because I want people to treasure, cherish your parents. Don't wait till one day when they are gone forever, then regret..

I am thankful that when my mum is around my siblings and I never do anything of that sort to her. We will always let her walk in front so that we are sure she's ok.
Did I expect my mum will suddenly pass away? Who would expect a jejunal adenocarcinoma to manifest itself in her? In the world less than 100 people have disease~
Although I did not treat her like crap i still feel bad upon her passing. Imagine if i have treated her like the young man above, how will i feel now?

Cukuplah.....to the young man, i hope u open up ur heart fill with some compassion and filial piety la.......at least your bitch have some~

Marah betul suddenly....................dunno why....aiz.....

No comments: